Organic Sorghum Flour (Jowar Atta)
Jowar atta, also known as sorghum flour, is a gluten-free grain that is easy to digest and high in energy while being low in calories! It's abundant in fibre, calcium, iron, and protein, as well as vital minerals and vitamins. Jowar has a fibrous texture and a modest but distinct taste. It's a nutritious substitute for Maida all-purpose flour, and it's also diabetic-friendly.
If you wish to keep healthy, jowar atta can be consumed on a daily basis. Many people consume sorghum flour roti in order to lose weight. Jowar is a versatile grain that can be eaten for breakfast, lunch, or dinner. Roti is the simplest method to add this grain into your diet, but it can also be used for the preparation of pakora batter, and several fried and baked Indian foods. Our jowar atta comes from Hamirpur, Uttar Pradesh, where it is grown by a group of farmers who have worked tirelessly over the past decade to transform unproductive ravine land into an organic oasis.
Buy Sorghum Flour online easily and quickly from I Say Organic now.
Available Across Delhi NCR
Express Delivery within 3 Hours
Hassle Free Return
Shipping Pan India
Chemical & Preservative Free
Direct From Farmers
Good quality of recently bought jowar atta online from I Say Organic. Must recommend
Buy jowar online from I Say Organic. It is super healthy.
How Organic Jowar Atta Made?
Organic Jowar flour, also known as sorghum flour is made using all the standard organic farming practices and without the use of any preservatives. At I Say Organic, we procure our sorghum from organic farms in Uttar Pradesh, where the grains are grown following sustainable organic farming practices. The whole grains are harvested when they are ripe and then cut in bundles and allowed to dry. They are threshed and the grains are allowed to separate. These are then cleaned, washed and dried and then ground to form the best jowar flour you can get, without any added preservatives or artificial processing.
Health Benefits Of Organic Jowar Atta
- Fibre-rich: Jowar atta is rich in fibre, which is why it aids in digestion and is a great flour for weight loss.
- Gluten-free: Unlike wheat, jowar atta online is completely free of gluten, which is why jowar rotis are super healthy and helps prevent bloating and helps with digestion.
- Lowers blood sugar levels: Jowar powder is a complex carbohydrate, which is why it is broken down slowly and lowers blood sugar.
- Full of vitamins and minerals: Organic jowar flour is made in the most natural way possible, which preserves all the nutrients such as zinc, copper and antioxidants and makes them easily available for your body.
Difference Between Jowar Atta And Wheat Flour
- Jowar roti contains less calories than wheat roti. For example, one regular wheat roti is around 55 calories, while jowar roti is 49 calories.
- Jowar is also gluten-free, unlike wheat. This is why it offers more health benefits, especially to those who are gluten intolerant or are thinking about weight loss.
- Wheat also contains more carbohydrates than jowar atta, which is why you can buy jowar online for a healthier alternative.
Why Buy Organic Jowar Atta Online From I Say Organic?
I Say Organic is one of the best places to buy organic products such as jowar atta online. This is because all our flour is made without any addition of preservatives and strictly obtained from organic farms. Thus they retain their nutritional value and are safer for you and the environment. I Say Organic prides itself on the attractive jowar atta price so you can buy the organic jowar flour without an
y worries and have it delivered to your doorstep.
FAQs For Jowar Atta
Why is jowar atta a good alternative to wheat flour?
Jowar atta contains no gluten, has less carbs and less calories as compared to wheat.
How to use jowar atta?
Jowar atta can be mixed with water and salt and made into jowar rotis to be consumed with any vegetable. You can also make a thicker jowar bhakri for more satiety.
Why does my jowar roti dough not hold its shape?
You need to add an appropriate amount of water so your roti dough does not become too watery or sticky.
Why is my jowar atta turning brown?
Flour can turn brown when it expires and it isn’t edible anymore. Consider storing your flour in a dry and cool environment to increase its longevity.
Why should I buy organic jowar atta than normal atta?
Organic jowar atta offers more health and nutritional benefits over regular atta, as described above.