Organic Pancake and Waffle Mix
This is what love looks like on a plate. Use this pancake and waffle mix either to make pancake or waffle and give yourself and your family a delicious and healthy breakfast waffle and pancake treat. Our pancake and waffle mix is completely organic and chemical-free. This is a super simple breakfast or snack option for busy moms and dads to make with kids! It's also great for college students who are on the run or are short on time in the morning. Enjoy hot pancakes and waffles with maple syrup, honey, or your favourite fruits.
Available Across Delhi NCR
Express Delivery within 3 Hours
Hassle Free Return
Shipping Pan India
Chemical & Preservative Free
Direct From Farmers
Just go for it without even sparing a single thought. It's quite legit. 👌
I liked the consistency of the bater and was very quick to make very much impressed with the result it was awesome 👌 Highly recommended 👌
I bought this pancake mix online from I Say Organic as a quick breakfast option. Amazing taste
Have yummy breakfast anytime using organic pancake and waffle mix powder from I Say Organic
We all know that breakfast is the most important meal of the day. If you have a hearty breakfast then you get filled with joy and vigour that helps you be the best version of yourself as you go about your day. (1) When we talk about breakfast, how can we not think about pancakes and waffles?
read more content
This organic pancakes and waffle mix powder from I Say Organic will help you fix a quick yet healthy breakfast for yourself and your family. It is delicious, flavourful and can be enjoyed in a number of ways.
If you wish to get your hands on this healthy and yummy breakfast option, you can buy this pancake mix online from I Say Organic.
Nutrition value of Pancakes & Waffles
The nutritional value of pancakes varies as per the toppings you add to it. You can enjoy your pancakes and waffles with maple syrup, whipped cream, Nutella or any topping of your choice.
A plain pancake or waffle will have the following nutritional content. (2)
1. A normal pancake without any topping will add approximately 55 calories to your daily calorie quotient.
2. This is a relatively high carb dish and it will contain around 10 grams of carbohydrates.
3. One pancake contains small quantities of potassium, calcium and sodium.
4. It contains nearly 1.5 grams of protein and 0.4 grams of dietary fibre.
When to eat Pancakes & Waffles
Pancakes and waffles are usually consumed as a part of your breakfast but they can be enjoyed during any time of the day.
1. If you are a working mom, then you can use our waffle powder to make a sumptuous breakfast for your children.
2. You can use this waffle mix to whisk yourself a delicious mid day snack to satiate your cravings.
3. As a matter of fact, waffles and pancakes can also be an ideal dessert option after dinner. You can add honey, melted butter and some chocolate chips on top of your pancake to get a gob smacking sweet dish.
Benefits of Organic Pancake & Waffle Powder
There are a number of benefits attributed to this waffle powder. We have put together a list of some of those benefits for you.
1. It is a healthy breakfast or snack option
While preparing waffles or pancakes with this waffle powder, you are required to add milk and butter/oil of your choice. Milk is a powerhouse of nutrients and it is super beneficial for your health. (3) Furthermore, you can accompany your pancakes with fruits of your choice which makes this dish very healthy.
2. It is easy to make
Making delicious pancakes and waffles is quite an easy task with this waffle mix powder. If you are someone who is mostly on the move, then you are going to love this.
3. It is a versatile dish
The best thing about pancakes and waffles is that they are extremely versatile and you can create any kind of dish. All you have to do is get creative with your toppings and you can experiment as much as you want with this dish.
4. They look aesthetically pleasing on the platter
If you are a parent then you know how much food presentation matters. The best thing about serving pancakes and waffles to children is that they get very attracted to the aesthetic appeal of this dish and therefore, they end up finishing everything on their plates.
How to make Pancakes & Waffles easily using Organic Waffles & Pancake Mix Powder
In order to make delicious pancakes and waffles with this waffle mix, you will need
1. Organic waffle and pancake mix
4. Coconut oil
7. Maple syrup
1. Take the waffle powder in a bowl.
2. Add milk to the bowl and whisk well.
3. After that, you can add butter, coconut oil, groundnut oil or any other oil of your choice.
4. You can add an egg, some curd, some baking powder or a spoonful of flax egg to the mixture to enhance the fluffiness of your pancakes and waffles.
5. Let the mixture rest for a few minutes to set properly.
6. Take a non-stick pan and make pancakes.
7. If you wish to make waffles, you can pour the mixture that you just prepared in a waffle maker.
8. Your pancakes and waffles are ready. You can top them with sliced bananas, maple syrup, butter, some chocolate syrup, and berries.
If you don’t have maple syrup, you can always use organic honey in its place.
Q1: Can you have pancakes and waffles on a healthy diet?
Yes, pancakes and waffles can be consumed on a healthy diet. You need to be careful about the toppings you choose because that’s where the real calories lie. Moreover, moderate consumption of pancakes or waffles once in a while won’t throw you off your dietary regime, in fact, it will add a pleasant and tasteful variation to your diet.
Q2: What is the difference between pancakes and waffles?
The most defining difference between pancakes and waffles is their mold. Pancakes can be made on a pan and waffles can be only made in a waffle maker. Pancakes are usually all round and plain whereas waffles have an interesting honeycomb appearance.
Q3: Can the same batter be used for pancakes and waffles?
Yes, this organic waffle mix powder can be used for making pancakes as well as waffles. The decision to buy this pancake mix online from I Say Organic will be a good one as this is an excellent addition to your kitchen cabinet.